Winter Talks 2015-16
- Wednesday September 30 2015 — Melissa Simpson: Hermitage Park: past, present and future
- Wednesday October 28 — AGM at 7pm; Fraser Noble of McGruers: My family has been building boats since the 11th Century
- Wednesday November 25 — Sir Malcolm Colquhoun and James Pearson: The Clan Colquhoun and the History of Helensburgh
- Wednesday January 27 2016 — Lachie Munro: The Many Lives of Robert Bontine Cunningham Graham — the Uncrowned King of Scotland
- Wednesday February 24 — Sue Furness, Fiona Jackson: Hidden Heritage of a Landscape — Vengeful Vikings and Reckless Rustlers
- Wednesday March 30 — Fiona Baker: Boutcher's Banks — the Genesis of Helensburgh?
Meetings are normally in the upstairs room at Helensburgh Tennis Club, Suffolk Street, at 7.30pm.